Ropetown

Is wheel a curse?
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Shadowwarlockxtrm - destro lock
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:02 pm 
Ropetown

Sup, saw that u guyz needed warlocks so i figured i'd see whats going on.

char name: shadowwarlockxtrm
spec: destro
exp: 10/12 tier 11, saw videos about sinestra, wtf is up with that fight? lol, orbs and shit confuse me. Seen some videos on bat 10 man or whatever that spider is
race: human
server: firetree

about me: been playing since middle wrath. started out as DK but lol shit is too weird for me, I like dots and shit but DKs only have 2 dots and I wanted to try some ranged stuff. I heard about ropetown while bging and shit and saw how cool this one guys gear is thought I'd look good in that shit too. currently i dont have a job but am taking local classes to become a web designer. can totally make your website not look like shit LOL, sorry dudes but it does look like shit. whats with that old nintendo stuff? this is wow, lol.

anyways, figured it'd be cool to raid with you guys. Let me know whats up and when i can transfer. You guys pay for the faction change right? That'd be cool. hit me up at xshadowxwarlockxtrm@aol.com and i can paypal that shit or something.

peace out yal

Post subject: Re: Shadowwarlockxtrm - destro lock
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:12 pm 

OH SHIT.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:58 pm 
Ropetown

Xshadowxwarlockx wrote:
Sup, saw that u guyz needed warlocks so i figured i'd see whats going on.

char name: shadowwarlockxtrm
spec: destro
exp: 10/12 tier 11, saw videos about sinestra, wtf is up with that fight? lol, orbs and shit confuse me. Seen some videos on bat 10 man or whatever that spider is
race: human
server: firetree

about me: been playing since middle wrath. started out as DK but lol shit is too weird for me, I like dots and shit but DKs only have 2 dots and I wanted to try some ranged stuff. I heard about ropetown while bging and shit and saw how cool this one guys gear is thought I'd look good in that shit too. currently i dont have a job but am taking local classes to become a web designer. can totally make your website not look like shit LOL, sorry dudes but it does look like shit. whats with that old nintendo stuff? this is wow, lol.

anyways, figured it'd be cool to raid with you guys. Let me know whats up and when i can transfer. You guys pay for the faction change right? That'd be cool. hit me up at xshadowxwarlockxtrm@aol.com and i can paypal that shit or something.

peace out yal

I think you would make a real good fit for the guild. Go ahead and transfer over and we can set you up with some Boe's and gold. As for the faction change, you can just PM Sargaz with your paypal and he will take care of it. See you in game!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:45 pm 
Ropetown

firetree isnt even a real server, u fake troll.