Is wheel a curse?
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: "I have a dream..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:31 pm 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2842885218?page=9#167

Amazing.

Perls wrote:
I have a dream that all five healing specs will one day progress through an instance where they will not be judged by the color of their class but by the skill of their characters.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that in 4.3, in Paragon, with its vicious min-maxers, with its GM having his lips dripping with the words of "less healers" and "is more healers" -- one day right there in whatever bull!@#$ caverns of time instance is coming up next, little holy priests and little shamans will be able to have glowy hands inside the instance with their brothers-in-healing.

I have a dream today!

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I log into WoW with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to progress together, to wipe together, to struggle together, to enjoy legendary drama together, to curse at Blizzard together, knowing that we will be equals one day. And one day, when Blizzard decides to actually not be retarded and make encounters that can be completed with four healers, I BELIEVE we will see a vibrant diversity in classes. I BELIEVE!

There are those who are asking the devotees of healer balance, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as the Restoration Shaman and the Holy priest are the victims of the unspeakable horrors of raid min-maxing. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of carpal tunnel, cannot gain admittance into a Firelands PUGs. We cannot be satisfied as long as a single one of us is encouraged to respec for the good of the guild. We can never be satisfied as long as our brothers are stripped of their self-hood and robbed of their dignity by progression guilds stating: "Recruiting Disc Priests, Paladins and Druids only" We cannot be satisfied as long as a Holy Priest in the raid does not have a raid cooldown and a Shaman riding the bench doesn't remember the last time he used his. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like a 5man heroic.

Post subject: Re: "I have a dream..."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:57 am 

ele shamans have dreams too u know

Post subject: Re: "I have a dream..."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 am 

mehhh shamans op in pvp end of story