Ropetown

Is wheel a curse?
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A friendly hello from your past
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:23 pm 

I guess the title requires some explanation. Im not sure how many of you, if any, of the Gunslingers from Quake 1 still frequent these forums, but I was told this is what became of them. I was recently searching the interwebz for some old screenshots of our Quake 1 matches, and I came across a few against GUN. I played under the name Emperor[CDI] then following its collapse, played as Emperor[1G].

Clan Imperial Guard [1G] has been around ever since, and we're in the process of leaving WoW for Warhammer as it provides more pvp. At any rate, I just wanted to say "hi" to any and all of the old Quake group that may still be around. I think Strahd went to school in NE Ohio, which is where Im originaly from, not sure if he's still around either.

If none of this makes a lick of sense to anyone here, then feel free to close or delete it :) Just the reminicing memories of an old gamer clinging to the remainder of his 20's haha.

www.1GReborn.com
Clan Imperial Guard

Post subject: Sup
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:16 pm 

Some of us played WoW longer than others but only 1 or 2 may even have WoW accounts still. Of the people still remaining in contact and still using computers a sizable portion of us still hang in #clan_GUN on irc.enterthegame. We still play Team Fortress 2 here and there.

If you are looking for old pics from matches, check out the site http://www.gunslingers.org

JamesTowN