Ropetown

Is wheel a curse?
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hi Kaya!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:58 am 
Ropetown

I have to come be a slut and post on the Ropetown forums yay.

If you didn't see me around in game, I used to be an Officer of Legendary Warlords, but I couldn't take it anymore, so yeah.

Kaya = Best mage ever.
<3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:49 pm 
Roped

Ohayou, Tatsumaru!
(well feels like morning for me!@ i just got up! harhar!)

Now shoo you! You trouble maker!

/roar
/bite
/s you have 24 hours to live
/bite
/s make that 12 now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:02 pm 
Ropetown

Kaya really meant to ....

/cuddle
/love
/flirt
/layseductivelyontheground

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:59 pm 
Ropetown

おはよう!
僕は日本語が少しできるよ!

No, I'm not a Chinese farmer...I promise.
(That's Japanese.)
But I do sometimes justify my crazy actions with a little "ni hao ma" or "wo ai ni".

Troublemaker?!

Bah!

I'm not the one who's been holding back LW! I'm not the one who constantly lied about stuff and made other people look bad!

Love you too, Kaya!

I'ma pwn you with my one decent epic item that I got from MC from all those raids we went on. x_x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:42 pm 

Tatsumaru wrote:
おはよう!
僕は日本語が少しできるよ!

No, I'm not a Chinese farmer...I promise.
(That's Japanese.)
But I do sometimes justify my crazy actions with a little "ni hao ma" or "wo ai ni".

Troublemaker?!

Bah!

I'm not the one who's been holding back LW! I'm not the one who constantly lied about stuff and made other people look bad!

Love you too, Kaya!

I'ma pwn you with my one decent epic item that I got from MC from all those raids we went on. x_x

I got the first part, then you went all crazy. Japanese 1 = insufficient..
GRAWR

Hi2uboth

And Kaya and I will disagree with you about the best mage ever

Lucygirl

Gg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:49 pm 
warrior jesus

KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA kaya KAYA

who wants a body massage?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:13 pm 
Ropetown

AKAYAKAWAKA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:43 pm 
stinky cannibal

If you stare at it long enough, zigg's post reveals a 3-d sailboat amid all the kaya's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:00 am 
Ropetown

Ziggurat wrote:

who wants a body massage?

last one there's a penis pump!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:18 am 

Wow it seems Tatsumaru has gone on every server he can find to flame Legendary Warlords.

Would be great if, now that you have left and your lies and deciet are gone, you could just leave us alone and stop talking about us wherever you can.

Oh, and SELL ME CHEAP DARK IRON ORE/BARS!! DURN MUST MAKE ME DARK IRON BELT AND SHOULDERS.

(PS: I am a dumbshit, Tatsumaru owns! keke)

-Magnaroth, Level 60 Shaman
Legendary Failures

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:45 am 

Oooh! Oooh! I Speak Japanese too! Give ME attention!

Boku wa siekou no renkinjitsu o tsukai da yo!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:33 am 
Ropetown

Magnaroth wrote:
Wow it seems Tatsumaru has gone on every server he can find to flame Legendary Warlords.

Would be great if, now that you have left and your lies and deciet are gone, you could just leave us alone and stop talking about us wherever you can.

Oh, and SELL ME CHEAP DARK IRON ORE/BARS!! DURN MUST MAKE ME DARK IRON BELT AND SHOULDERS.

-Magnaroth, Level 60 Shaman
Legendary Warlords

I didn't even flame Legendary Warlords, I simply said I quit because I didn't like it.

It seems that you've gone to great lengths just to harass/flame me because you don't like me for some unknown reason.

First, I didn't leave, I was kicked out because y'all didn't like me. Ironic, considering one of the reasons I was kicked:
"You can't just boot a bunch of people because you don't like them."
I never booted anyone, and we weren't saying to "boot 100 random people because the guild is too big (and that's a bad thing)".
Hmm, it was okay to boot me because you didn't like me, though. I was going to quit, yes, but I wasn't even given the chance to /gquit.

You're sure one to be talking about lies and deceit. Every officer and the guild master have gone to amazing lengths to talk bad about me, lie and deceive the guild, and just generally make me miserable.

I left you alone. I tried to leave on good terms.
You all heard me talk about that in the officer channel on TS that night.

Immediately after I left, you all started talking shit about me and lying to the guild about why I left.
Why? Was I a threat? Did you have to lie to them about why we left because you were afraid that more would leave or something, or did you just want to make us miserable because you can't handle the fact that we didn't like the way the guild was working out?

So, every person I encounter from LW harasses me, and they all tell me the same fake story.

I didn't flame LW; you came, twisted what I said like you did within the guild, and then flamed me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:50 am 
warrior jesus

fyi we have not decided if we are making thorium brotherhood items outside of guild.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:17 pm 

Tatsumaru wrote:
Immediately after I left, you all started talking shit about me and lying to the guild about why I left.
No worries, bub. It happens with every guild. I left Martyr because I didn't like the new direction it was going after the GL left. Within seconds of leaving, people where comming up with wild storys on Vent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:41 pm 
Ropetown

Sfoo wrote:
Tatsumaru wrote:
No worries, bub. It happens with every guild. I left Martyr because I didn't like the new direction it was going after the GL left. Within seconds of leaving, people where comming up with wild storys on Vent.

I can understand people getting upset and perhaps making stuff up, but this is absolutely ridiculous.
It really seemed like a lot of those people were really good friends. They went from very friendly to extremely hostile in a matter of minutes.