Ropetown

Is wheel a curse?
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 60 shaman
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:47 pm 

Hey, I'm Nugbot - Nick, and I'm here to apply to the fabled ropetown.

I'm keyd for ony/mc/bwl, and I'm revered with the Dawn, so I can key for Naxx whenever.

Previous guilds/exerpience: I've only been in one real end game guild, and that's Primal Dominion.. You probobly remember them from Burning Legion- yes, i'm on burning legion, but could transfer. I've only been up to Nef though, so anything past BWL is new to me.

I have decent gear, 4/8 earthfury, and 1/8 ten storms.. Respecing isnt a thing, although my healing weapons arn't to great.. ( Non exsistant to be exact, just have my trusty Draconian Avenger )

I'd really like to exerpience WoW as a whole, all end game, plus Naxx sounds hell of fun. Not going to lie, I'd also like to gear up my shaman as fast as I can before the expansion as well.. And it'd be good to jump into the fray with such admirable warriors, YOU HAVE MY AXE! I'm available whenever, I have school during the day, but I can find time for homework and such.

I've been playing WoW since it was released, and my shaman the entire time, although in my off-time I got a rogue to 60.. I consider myself to be a good, smart player, i know the in's and out's of things... I've grouped with one or two of you before, and you all know how to roll, especilly Density :P.

Little about me; I'm 17- a senior in highschool. I live in minnesota, and spend most of my time playing guitar, wow, and listening to music.. Good ol' rock n' roll. :D I'm pretty easy to get along with, I'd say.. But, that's me. :P so.. yeah.. hella interesting..

Well, hope i'm what you're looking for in a shaman, l8er g8ers. Like, hang-loose dudes, or something, <3.

Yours affectionatly,
The Nugbot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:55 pm 
Ropetown

THIS GUILD IS NOT FOR YOU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:03 pm 

ehh... fair enough! thanks for the long, and serious consideration of my application. o.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:21 pm 
Ropetown

Thanks for the long and serious reading of our Recruitment post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:22 pm 
marla mouse

quoted from "Announcement: Ropetown Recruiting (again)" thread
http://ropetown.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1364

Quote:
Go to www.ropetown.com and navigate to the forums, register, and send your application via private message to Ziggurat. If you can’t manage to do this without further instruction, this guild is not for you.

its the first simple test of following directions. im sorry but you failed.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... us&n=Zooty

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:27 pm 

ah lol, so i did.. ehhhhh i was ownd. Anyways, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:34 pm 

yah know, i'm pretty.. positive.. sure, that you guys arn't prone to second chances and such, but I'd like to get my app through, and i pretty much.. fucked that up, like my late grandmother always said "hates makes waste" she mochs me, even from beyond the grave.. So, I'm going to I guess.. Do it right this time, and I'm not really expecting much, but hey- going to give it a shot.. sorry for failing so hard, lolz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:13 pm 

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:54 pm 

nugbot wrote:
yah know, i'm pretty.. positive.. sure, that you guys arn't prone to second chances and such, but I'd like to get my app through, and i pretty much.. fucked that up, like my late grandmother always said "hates makes waste" she mochs me, even from beyond the grave.. So, I'm going to I guess.. Do it right this time, and I'm not really expecting much, but hey- going to give it a shot.. sorry for failing so hard, lolz.

mochs eh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:27 pm 
scum clique

HATES MAKES WAIST

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:50 pm 

dank nugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 am 
Ropetown

maybe he means machs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:12 pm 

you're all like a pack of wolves

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:12 pm 

hungry wolves

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:28 pm 

nugbot wrote:
hungry wolves

They gotta be, otherwise scrubs like Baird could get in...

o wait.