Ropetown

Is wheel a curse?
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 10:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Yet another dirty rogue
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:19 am 

From what I understand krevitz is taking some time away and is also the main rope recruitment guy to speak with. I sent him a PM last week but didn't get a reply so I am just going to post this question on the general forums.

"I was just inquiring about any possibility of rogue spots opening in rope. I was in Pro since the game released and stuck with them through moneyshot, abigiously offensive, back to Pro, and then over to Monster Hospital. I stuck with them because I always enjoyed the people I played with and all of my real life friends joined up as well. However over the past month the attitude has changed and I no longer feel like the game is fun. Since this is a GAME I left.

I am looking into rope not because you are the top horde guild. I am sure people ask to join all the time because they want "ez lootz" since you guys have most things on Farm status. The reason I am interested is because a lot of former Pro players whom I respect are in Rope now. I know wooten and temari are both app'ing as well and they are great guys. Rava recently joined and I always liked Rava as well even though I haven't talked to him very much.

I don't mind being on waitlists for a raid, I don't mind waiting a long time for a spot to even open to submit my app. I am a very loyal player, I do not like changing guilds, as should be apparently because this it the first time I am even trying to do so.

I am more than willing to put a more official application "on file" with spec/gear/resistance info and experience etc however I just wanted to gauge the possibility of rope picking any extra people up right now anyway.

Feel free to send me tells in game if you guys have open spots to run anything. I would be more than happy to join and start enjoying the game again. Thanks for your time."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:38 pm 
Ropetown

We're recruiting Druids.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:44 pm 

I realize, I also know that summer coming up may change a lot of schedules leaving you all short handed in some areas. If this is not the case I will not waste my time. If you could see a spot opening in the next month or so I don't mind waiting just to app. If on the other hand you feel I am wasting my time just let me know and I will go play some Call of Duty 2 ;) (sweet game btw).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:46 pm 
Ropetown

We won't need rogues any time in the forseeable future, sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:10 pm 

CoD 2 it is then I suppose ;)

Have a good one.